HORIZON is pleased to announce Version 13 was released today! Please see our press release:
The HORIZON Development Team is very happy to announce that v13 is ready for production release! This release is jam-packed with new features. To highlight just a few:
- Oracle 19c upgrade
- Official support for Edge (Chromium-based “New” edition) (and no more support for IE, except through LabOnline)
- Internationalization – DMY date formats, customizable postal code and phone formatting
- Documents moved to the database
- Customizable terminology
- Supply Requests
- Utility Tables
- Client administrators can manage all accounts
- Upload documents through Order Tests
- -Bulk review and relinquish
- -Configurable Pick Samples date range
HORIZON Lab System, the creature of the HORIZON LIMS, was established in 1987. HORIZON operates out of its home office in Raleigh, NC with various remote staff working across the US. HORIZON LIMS is sold into the environmental, water/wastewater, clinical, cannabis, toxicology, and agriculture laboratories as well as the Public Health Lab space.
HORIZON was designed by laboratory managers to offer a robust, configurable LIMS to work with many types of laboratories. HORIZON is offered as an on-premises and Cloud solution.