Today, HORIZON released the latest version of its leading laboratory information management system. Version 12.8 includes numerous usability enhancements, including better custom grid controls, new types of dashboard widgets and a review window that makes all relevant data available with a single mouse click.
“With a focus on the user experience, we’ve continued to add functionality while streamlining the product, so that labs can get back to delivering the results that people need.”
– Kevin Carter, VP of Product Management.
Additional enhancements include:
- A fast, easy-to-use mechanism for creating EDDs
- Scheduling and automated delivery of ad-hoc queries
- Native ASTM data stream parsing
- Reference ranges based on patient demographics
With each consecutive release, HORIZON Lab Systems expands the capabilities of HORIZON LIMS, ensuring it is the most capable LIMS on the market in the laboratory sectors we serve. Each release builds upon the last, helping us create the most effective and user friendly LIMS on the market. Our featured ideas in each new release often come directly from our clients.