The Development Team is very happy to announce that HORIZON v13.1 is now ready for production release! Building on the v13 base release, 13.1 includes many new features including:
• Equipment management
• Forecasting based on expected pre-login samples
• Scanning configuration for COC templates, as well as viewing the COC in
context within FUL PHL
• Scheduling equipment and users, including reserving instruments and analysts
for a batch
• Protecting batch results after review
• LabOnline accessibility compliance to WCAG 2.1 AA standards
• Multi-factor authentication for LabOnline
• ERD viewer within HORIZON
And many more!
HORIZON Lab System, the creature of the HORIZON LIMS, was established in 1987. HORIZON operates out of its home office in Raleigh, NC with various remote staff working across the US. HORIZON LIMS is sold into the environmental, water/wastewater, clinical, cannabis, toxicology, and agriculture laboratories as well as the Public Health Lab space.
HORIZON was designed by laboratory managers to offer a robust, configurable LIMS to work with many types of laboratories. HORIZON is offered as an on-premises and Cloud solution.